Angst
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, curses. I guess I'll make some kind of an excuse about not fighting between each other and instead prepare for the battle against the Helvane/Azkarthame/whoever because of the Gods or something. Thanks for responding to me.
    Oh, and by the way, your nation and the Fair would be kinda mediators in forging a peace that would benefit everyone. Is that alright with you?
    Alright, sorry to spam you with VMs, but my plan for Duergermark is the following: so I'll take the background of them until some massive conflict (which is why Ostland and Zapp's NPC between you and him are gone) occurred, which incurred a change in society with Humans and Half Elves flooding in. Is that OK with you?
    Well I hope that the update I'll deliver will be good. I don't know if it'll be, but I really do hope so.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.
    So you wouldn't mind if I refer to the Half Elves as "the Fair"?

Also, prepare for an Elf Noble (aka the person telling the update) to gawk at your female Tharl! :)

EDIT: Would you mind if I tell more about your society and less about your history? I mean, to be fair, the former is far more exciting than the latter, tbh.
    "Basically when the Tharl (king) dies, any soldier blessed by the Flame may declare himself worthy to be the next Tharl."

What exactly is the Flame?

Also, about the half-elf caste, do they have some sort of an...official name? or something? Like, how are they called within Skagar society?
    The following nations:

Sjydge, Vennrika, Duergarmark.

Remember, 3 cities and 3 governors. Also, please include their gender.
    So, ahem, I looked into your NPCs, and:

1) There's only one dominant race allowed
    2) It seems that races won't be tracked by % as I assumed initially, so instead of Dwarves (30%) just put them in Minor/Major Races as you need.
    3) Could you provide a list of city names + their governors for each NPC?

Thanks!
    On the bright side, we didn't even have a session anyway, since Mech was sick.

however pls try to time it next time if possible? okay?
    Hi Angst, would you mind if I unite Vennrika and Duergermark under a single NPC? It'd make my life writing the NPCs slightly easier. I'll attempt to unite their concepts and characters into a single, cohesive whole, so it won't be a total and complete waste of your time.
    Hey, man, are you still on vacation in Barcelona? Are you gonna be present for this session this Saturday?
    Don't "debate" people about creationism, global warming or suchlike. They're almost certainly never going to change their mind based on what is said here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom