Snerk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How is it you've been here nearly eleven years and still haven't managed to reach an average of even one post a day??
    Join, if possible. I'd like my first game there to include my Snerkums. Same as in CFC. Also, drop by on chat if you see this today. I have a great idea.
    Yeah, I'm actually preparing myself to get hit with the ban hammer after putting out the video. I imagine the excuse for banning me will be that I've been determined to be a toxic influence on the community.

I already know several posters will probably complain to the mods about me because of the video. But I honestly don't care. I've been a part of this community for 11 years and I'm really getting sick and tired of having to hold my tongue around here simply because someone might get offended and run to the mods.
    Eeeeeeehhh… y y y? Am not of knowing. Argentina was of infightings with their FA all dayz, and people of puttings pressure undue on Messigod.
    Passable, considering a quarter-century of single-party rule. It's still an uphill battle, these people (the Peronist party machine) simply don't know democracy. They still think they have a right to rule and some of them have admitted on TV that they'd rather the country went to the dogs so they could retake power than allow it to prosper under others. There's so much left to be done… I'd rather visit Scandinavia as a tourist than as a refugee, so let's hope, eh?
    For the poor, crack cocaine i.e. the leftovers from cooking cocaine, mixed with chalk, ground glass, sugar or whatever other whitish dust you can find.
    For the rich, meth/ecstasy/LSD sold by enterprising Europeans (usually Dutch/Belgian/Spanish of late), of course marijuana which has been demonstrated to be carcinogenic but people insist is harmless, and the varyingly pure cocaine. Heroin doesn't come much over the sea.
    Well, effectively we have five dead young idiots and another four or five still in hospital. Apparently the latest craze is to mix methanphetamines with ecstasy, compress the mixture into pills and voilá! you party all night. A Belgian was caught on an inbound plane with 21,000 doses of the stuff.

It would be better to simply show drug addicts to children and explain to them why frying your brains with that crap isn't ‘happiness’ but suicide… yet we'd run out of a business, eh?
    The reactionary politics come coupled with idiotic films and ‘comedians’ who glorify excess, e.g. The Hangover (and many, many others), portraying drugs and alcohol as ‘cool’ and ultimately harmless.
    Case in point: last night there was a lot of ecstasy, cocaine and LSD flowing around in a rave here in Buenos Aires. So far half a dozen people are dead, they had body temperatures of up to 42 ºC. Why? Because ‘it's cool and you can't tell me what to do’.
    It doesn't help here that the organisation which ruled this country for the last quarter-century derived their profits and their muscle from the drug trade, so controls have been, to say it politely, relaxed.

Re: Icelanders, they've gotten rid of their Prime Minister after the Panama Papers scandal.
    Also, I've just seen that Norway has the second-highest number of drug-related deaths per capita in Europe. (!)

How the hell has this happened?
    Generally? It's bad. But they expect politicians to be corrupt and actively suspect those who aren't.

What's the Norwegian opinion on the Icelanders?
    President, couple ministers, former officials, businessmen… wait until other tax havens (Cayman, Seychelles, UK Crown dependencies) are uncovered.
    Meh, same thing. Accountants and laywers vanishing mysteriously, politicians (their customers) on trial, not much more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom