Takhisis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Sadly still haven't rebuilt computer. I don't have internet in my apartment either. My only access is through my phone :/
    Roman numerals are pretty universal here. They do have their own Kanji for numbers, but they aren't at common as the Roman numerals are. Sometimes they mix and match, especially for numbers in the 10,000s since the Japanese counting system has a number for 10,000, whereas we begin recycling at 10,000.
    Aww, they're adorable! :)

Today would have been Gussy's 23rd birthday (a cat I adopted back in 1993, and who died in 2007). I still miss him.
    It is well that thou haſt noticed my ſpellinge. I my ſelfe am unſure as to whether it was a brief Mis-ſellinge that I then did realize fit better than the Original, or if I ſearched for a ſuitable Word which I could uſe to deſcribe the daungerous and unwiſe Believers in the Orange Menace, before ſettling upon this moſt pleaſing Worde, a Joining of other fitting Wordes called a "porte-manteau," in the Frenche Fashione. I however do knowe, that whichſoever Way it may be, I mean to keep ſuch uſe, for it behooveth my ſelfe to uſe ſo cunninge and meet a Worde as thus.
    So you are reading the Landmine?

Not the easiest choice, i should note... :D Not sure if you are ready for the daedalic passages there in greek.
    It says monadike (singular; phrase means 'one and only'), not nomadike -- unless there is a typo :D
    As long as possible! Right now that's three years unless I get a lucky 5. After that who knows, depends on how much of the language I pick up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom