ilduce349
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also, your country doesn't need the 175 billion, and if the emperors kept doing that then it would have never gotten that high in the first place
    Exactly, you don't get to decide the alternate history of the earth. In this history in 2013 The Congo, a country with the most powerful army on the planet collapsed into civil war, now reunited they are back on the rise
    equally powerful, no. if you claim only the Congo you will be less powerful than Byzantium. for example your navy would be too small to matter. and your country is still third world.

now i know some of you would dispute this but my country was directly imported from an alternate earth. created by me actually. the Byzantine Empire never died, so about 1700 years of a mostly unbroken Dynasty would make one quite rich.

... the Byzantine Emperor is valued at only 25 billion dollars now. the 175 billion went to modernizing the country. so i may not be the richest snob around :p
    no one in the real world or the game world is a trillionaire. the richest person on the planet is Emperor Matthew Barabas of Byzantium, and he only has 200 billion dollars. please try to keep it reasonable. Central Africa is a third world country, i advise that you stick with it for now.
    IOT II

While you did join late, the game was designed inherently to reward early starters. You get 6 territories on your first turn.
    Ok, the Taco Party thing is a joke for fun. The origin will be kept secret, but I'll just say, its just for fun. I agree with you (Well, giving through charities is certainly not communist, but what I'm advocating for the taco party would be communist if it were serious.
    Imperialism can be done just as easily by a democracy, it has nothing to do with the form of government, rather it is the action taken by governments. The largest imperial power in the word today is the USA.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom