Gedemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hi, when are you going to update your map mod for rise and fall? Because when I choose "Greatest Earth" map, the city states slider is messed up; going from 43, to 23 etc... no 0
    thank u
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    get the github or steam version, they are updated. I won't have time to update the CFC version until next WE I'm afraid.
    Reactions: Nahimi
    Hello, I tried to download air force module for BTS, but no files are found. is there any way i can download it..?? Thanks~
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    Sorry I don't have any copy of my civ4 files
    kine100
    kine100
    okay~ have a nice day~ thx for the answer~
    Hello, how did you reveal all map with hidden resource (civ6)? The "reveal all" command provided by dev doesn't show strategic resources until I research the techs.
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    The automation methods used by autoplay reveal all map and resources.
    Hello. My team has narrowed down the carrier crash in RED WWII down to an error with planes somewhere in the DLL files. Do you have any pointers you can remember immediately related to this crash? Any advice for how to edit DLLs such as your favorite editor? Thanks
    Fellow frenchie! Send help ... PLIZEUH ;) Hope it's ok to bother you :)
    I'm working on a mod. But I can't add units for the life of me. I can't work on the ModBuddy et toussa 'cause I'm on Mac. I followed the steps on your tutorial. I'm trying to add a Longswordsman (with his files) from the Ethnic Diversity mod. No matter what I do, the unit won't come up (basic swordsman instead). Any leads ?
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    I'm sorry, but it's been years since I've modded on civ5, better ask on the tutorial thread directly or in civ5 creation & customization forum.
    Hey just a quick question about RED WWII - how do I add a lua based promotion? I believe I have the script worked out, but I need to know what files the promotion has to be part of for the mod to not have major errors. Where in the XML, lua, and SQL?
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    Sorry, I've stopped development on that mod
    Hi, i'm a bit lost. Do You maybe know someone i could contact for CIV4 modding help? It's abaut RIFE, and i lack the know-how to make a script or two work, despite they look right to me... I'll be grateful for any and all aid.
    Hey Gedemon
    I have RED WWII question; I understand if you don't want to help since the mod is old.
    I've been adding operations, but for whatever reason the condition function won't work. The lua doesn't seem to recognize it. Does it have to be listed elsewhere?
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    the function need to be defined before the g_Military_Project table in the file
    B
    bacononaboat
    Ok I moved the condition function, still no effect..Hmm. This is part of a brand new scenario I built - the scenario works fine except for when I introduce a condition or function into the Script page that isn't common to other scenarios .
    B
    bacononaboat
    Oh I got the condition to work - found a small error. Thanks for the help Gedemon :) Have a good one.
    Hi Gedemon,
    First of all, thank you for the huge earth maps to Civ 5 and the option to play Hot-seat on mods.

I was wondering if there are a mod or option so the cities are where they are in the real world for your earth maps on Civ 5?

Thanks in advance!
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    No sorry, no such option on for my maps on civ5.
    I am having trouble building a unit mod that gains a percentage boost to attack based on faith per turn. Any way you could lend an assist?
    I hope you don't mind me giving advice to those having trouble with
    getting Ynaemp to work. I can, and will only, offer help with the most
    rudimentary problems, e.g. clearing cache, deleting some old
    files and saves etc. Anything else is well outside of my "expertise".

All the best for your rest and recreation!
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    thanks, it does help.
    It is about the CPP AI City-State thing, specifically what happens when the player chooses "Sorry for the trouble option" when the AI fusses about the player's friendship with a city-state.
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    No idea then, I'm not part of cpp team, better ask in the mod's forum.
    Hello! I would like to ask your permission to use your code in the YnAMP mod, to import other custom maps from Civ 5
    Hello Gedemon!, I like your YnAMP - Yet not Another Map Pack, but I have a few thoughts on this mod. Could you add a smaller world map for users like me who do not have expensive computers? also, I beg you to as the TSL position as soon as possible. Thanks....
    I'd suggest creating a topic in the Civ5 - Creation & Customization forum describing what the civ4 mod does and asking if it would be difficult to convert it to convert it to civ5.

I'm sorry I can't help more directly on that, as I don't even have enough time to update some of my most important mods.
    Hi Gedemon,
    Sorry to reach out directly, but was very keen to see if you could help with a Civ 5 Mod. I have noticed your very active across Civ Fanatics, Steam and other Forums so had hoped you would be a good person to speak too.

I am essentially wanting to build a MOD combining the Terrorist & Spy mod from Civ 4 as a unit in Civ 5. I have some great idea's for the mod, but even replicating the basics of the Civ 4 mods would be amazing.

Think the game needs it for realism on modern day maps, as war is often fought in "the grey" as they say.

Any help in this would be appreciated, and of course if anything exists please let me know

Tony.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom