Takhisis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Is that's your anaconda? It's smallish.

Also my link was removed by our puritan overlords. Perhaps unsurprising.
    Would you say that your anaconda don't want none unless she got buns, hun?
    Los tienpos del buen doctor fueron de los mejores. El sastre aportó sus dosis de humor, pero lo sobrenatural siempre da más juego.
    AHAA! This is great news! I had no idea another AP book was launching. Will read for sure!

Nomad
    Noun
    1 a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer
    2 a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home
    3 Scottish: “not mad”.

HAHAHAHA
    La duda ofende! Más de un volumen tengo yo en mis estanterías. Inolvidables personajes.
    Hey remember Audiosurf Air? There's a mobile version which is exactly audiosurf 1 but for phones. It's generally pretty good. Goes by musiverse iirc
    Encomiable la obra de esta mujer, pero me confunde el texto todo el rato, porque trans u travesti no son lo mismo.
    I didn't say that they didn't pay, or that they had to pay... all I said was that its been reported. People are saying it, lots of people are saying that about raisins... that they don't pay, and I am just doing the American people a service by bringing it up... but its not coming from me... its just a lot of people are saying it.
    Because they are a waste of perfectly good grapes that could be used for wine, they're ugly, terrorist, sexist, racist, un-American, un Western hemispherian, un Earthican, and they smell bad, and people are saying that they don't pay their fair share in taxes... believe me...
    Hey Takhisis what's up?

I haven't found a way to answer to my visitor message so I'll leave you one as a reply to your question. I live in the Republic of Srpska.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom