1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Takhisis

1. Bootstoots
    Bootstoots
    I hope he got the Pu-238. It's probably pretty expensive but totally worth it. Am-241 is great too if he's on a budget - cheaper and lasts longer but has less power and needs a little more shielding. My new tails are a little different-looking but they would definitely be wagging.
    Aug 22, 2017
  2. Bootstoots
    Bootstoots
    If I ever become Elon Musk-level rich, I'm definitely getting my own nuclear reactor. I'd settle for a reprocessing plant with a little research reactor: lots of Am-241 for century-long deep space missions, lots of curium for transmutation to berkelium and californium, and then sell any recovered Pu-239 or anything else useful to anyone not named Kim.
    Aug 22, 2017
  3. Bootstoots
    Bootstoots
    If I make enough Cf, I might hit with more neutrons to make einsteinium (99) and fly it on my private jet to the Darmstadt people so they could probably make element 119, thereby messing up the periodic table with an awkward little thing below francium.
    Aug 22, 2017
  4. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    It *is* meant to be used on a salad spinner, I wonder about the possible ramifications.
    Aug 22, 2017