CivFanatics Forums

warpus
warpus
Whoops I meant to respond to this, but instead I reported you. Hahahah.. The mods should be able to figure that one out, I hope.. I'll re-type my message again in the next reply
warpus
warpus
Oftentimes when I'm building, I have an exact idea of what I want to build in my head, and so I'm just going through the motions. This makes building boring for me, but it's more exciting when I'm just experimenting with new designs. A lot of the "flying around" part is going through the motions too, and so I find most burns boring.. but it depends.
warpus
warpus
I get the most excitement out of the game when I accomplish mission parameters, or when I'm close. So if I'm arriving at some planet and performing a circularization burn, that will usually excite me, even though it's just a burn, because I've arrived and it's time for the actual mission to begin. Docking is exciting too, because it's now so easy for me, and it usually coincides with a crucial part of the mission.
warpus
warpus
I think the most enjoyment though is .. it comes out of me actually managing a space program, with ships in various orbits, relay satellites I've all put up myself, etc. It immerses me in the game and makes it feel real. So even though I might be going through a boring burn or ship assembly, the bigger picture helps make it all worthwhile. It's the #1 thing that attracted me to this game initially - persistance
Top Bottom