1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Takhisis

1. Seon
    Seon
    Yes, but I'm mostly active on the IOT subforum here.
    Jan 12, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  2. Seon
    Seon
    Jan 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  3. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    Hmmm, it reads interesting. I haven't played IOT in… 5 years? or perhaps more, but I think I'll give it a try.
    Jan 12, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  4. Seon
    Seon
    Great! If you need any help, PM me, and I'll send you an invite to IOT discord.
    Jan 12, 2019 at 10:49 PM
  5. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    OK, i've been evaluating it and I'm not sure whether it can be possible for me to join it after it's been running for two weeks. Would people stand for it?

How long would I have to set up my Takhitties faction?
    Jan 12, 2019 at 11:08 PM
  6. Seon
    Seon
    Pacing is much slower than forum games. During those two weeks, I only had 1 update. People will not complain, and the game is designed to enable as much hot joins as possible.

Update 2 should be going live in a few days. If you join then, or any time before update 3 is posted, I'll append you to Update 2.
    Jan 12, 2019 at 11:36 PM
  7. Takhisis
    Takhisis
    Ah, it's one of the sane-speed ones. It wouldn't compete with the mafia game that's just started then. It's very-late-a.m. so I'll be closing up shop for the night now; don't worry if I don't show up in time for the next update.
    Jan 13, 2019 at 12:13 AM