Gedemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• I'm trying to find ancient ruins on your YnAEMP giant earth map on Civ 5, but I cant seem to find any. Is this a bug or intended?
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    no ideas, I've stopped civ5 years ago.
    Salut Gedemon! I am working on a Civ V mod and was wondering if I could use your Revolutions code (specifically the reserving city states portion mostly) in my mod. I'm new to the modding scene and wasn't sure what the etiquette is for that sort of thing. I know to give credit, but I was also thinking I should get your permission. Thanks either way, your mod is great and I've learned tons reading through your lua.
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    Yes, you can use any parts of my mods as long as you give credit when it seems appropriate, and as long as you do not sell you mod.
    Hi, I use your Combat and Stacking Overhaul mod - and Greek Hoplite and Nubian Pitati don't get range 1 - can you help me to make them so...?
    Hello, can you give help on how to use your Autoplay mod with GS?
    Thanks in advance...
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    ATM all my modding time goes in updating YnAMP, I'll have a look later.
    hello Gedemon, sup dude?

Dude, could you help me understading what I need to do to fix the "Culture Relations" bug on my civ5? I would like to use Revolutions and Cultural Diffusion, but always when I use it, that "Culture Relations" appear in my screen.

Thank you.
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    Sorry, can't help with civ5 modding, I've stopped a few years ago.
    Well, I have mention here Michael Wittmann. One of the reasons he was so effective in slow Tiger was that he had experience form assault guns, when he had to aim by maneuvering the unit. Jumping into Tiger he implemented this - gunner and driver were working together to have target locked onto sight. I know, it is too much:)
    The main thing for me is to have possibility of upgrading units with different models of weapons. Just two the most iconic examples here for better picture:
    - Otto Clarius - lost his teeth riding into Russia in Pz.Kpfw 38 (t) and end up as the one of the most famous Tiger commanders.
    - Adolf Galland - during Polish campaign was flying open cabin biplane and by the end of the war was sitting in jet fighter cockpit.
    Good Day
    I know you are very busy, but hope you'll find a moment to answer my question. I cannot stop playing your WWII mode in CIV V. Is there anything similar to this mod in CIV VI?
    I would stay in CIV V forever, but there are things which annoys me. As your involvement here is finish I hope there will be some room for improvement in your present/future projects.
    Hello! did you do modding civilization 5? Can I ask a question about modding? Sorry for my English. I translated in translator.
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    I've stopped modding for civ5 years ago, I can't help for that, and when I see a message in the help forum that I can answer, I try to do it, but I' don't do it in profile or PM, as an answer to a modding question may be useful to everyone.
    Alexx9591
    Alexx9591
    thanks for the answer. I will ask a question on the forum, but before that they did not answer me in other forums
    HI,and SORRY - but it seems that You are my last hope.
    Years ago I created for civ 5 a nice TSL scenario/map PERFECT WORLD ... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=501756465
    NOW I would like to play this scenario in HOT SEAT.
    I tried hard
    1. GMR
    2 MPMPM -
    3 MP Mods Workaround
    4. MPPatch - etc
    and i could NOT find a way :(
    PLEASE HELP.
    tmodric3@gmail.com
    Tin
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    I've stopped modding for civ5 years ago, I can't help for that, I just remember that hotseat should be possible but not MPMPM
    Hi, I'm a student studying player experiences in games. Would it be acceptable for me to post a link to an online survey in the "Off-Topic" forum. I would be more than happy to open discussion about my research once the survey has been closed within the forum thread. I will also be offering a £20 amazon gift card draw as a reward for participation, would that be an issue? Thank you for your time, I appreciate it
    I am in no way surprised that you are French. THAT's why you made it so impossible to play as Nazi Germany in your mod! You didn't want to relive your countries humiliation, so you made France and Britain OP. Makes sense ;)
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    Most stupid comment I ever had for that mod.
    The difficulty level is adapted to the player to make it challenging.
    "fall of France" happens most of the time if both side are AI as the OOB has been edited in favor of Germany, and there is also an option to remove the Maginot line to help that.
    but I was wondering if you could give me any tips on where I could start looking to accomplish something similiar to the MAD mod. Thanks a lot!
    Gedemon
    Gedemon
    I don't think it will be possible before the DLL source code is released for civ6.
    Hi! I had some questions about the MAD mod you created awhile ago. Im trying to do pretty much the same thing for civ 6, just for my own use if anything. I hate how civs just wont respond to nukes. Anyway, I'm very familiar with pretty simple mods (the most complex mod ive made pretty much just tripled the size of the hydrogen bomb animation)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom