ramzay1945
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hello. I hope you are well. I would be very happy to play-test your version of the mod (i.e. Elder Scrolls) if you still deem it necessary. I have time to make use of. If you would still like feedback, please provide me with a means of accessing the files.
    ramzay1945
    ramzay1945
    send me your e-mail in pm
    xzliam
    xzliam
    I have a similar inquiry i have been watching your posts on the Main release forum for a while, I would be more than happy to give your version of the Elder Scrolls mod a test. been playing the original for years and I have plenty of time to test.
    Hi,
    a PM to see if you could send a link toward a more recent Tamriel download.
    to be honest I'm not sure I'll have time to test-play, but it could happen in the next few months...
    Привет, Рамзай. Знаю, что ты уже давно к этому не возвращался, но честно, мне хотелось бы всё же увидеть, как мод на гражданскую войну в России на четвёртую циву выйдет в свет. Пролей свет, потому что я не в курсе, почему он так застопорился. Скажи пожалуйста, если не сложно. Жду!

Moderator Action: This is an English language forum, please leave a translation. leif
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
    ramzay1945
    ramzay1945
    периодически возвращаюсь к нему. может быть что-нибудь еще выложу, но не скоро.
    NikPeskov
    NikPeskov
    Если так, то жду как доделаешь!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom