CivFanatics Forums

warpus
warpus
I should.. but I've been so busy with my other projects and obsessions (like the Canadian Premier League). Have you been playing KSP?
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
No, unfortunately I have not played it in a while. I'm actually not sick of it and think about playing it all the time. Unfortunately, I do not have a high end computer, so I always wind up dreaming up projects that grind the game to a halt. That's why I don't play as much, I always run into a wall.
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
Sometimes it's fun to use this as an excuse to minimize the complexity of my missions by an extreme amount but that gets old. Sometimes you just want to build a giant death star in Juul orbit. :lol:
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
How about you? Do you still play?
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
You excited about KSP 2?
warpus
warpus
I'll probably pick KSP back up when the sequel is out, yeah. For now I'm sort of addicted to Transport Fever 2. I was a huge TTD fan in the 90s. I don't have time for much else though, I have also for the past year or so been involved in the textmode art & related scenes
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
I saw that and I think it's really cool!
warpus
warpus
It's great, but in order to play on giant maps I think I need a new gaming rig.. Ah well, maybe it's time for that anyway.
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk/vent!
Reactions: warpus
warpus
warpus
thanks for the offer man. are you on fb? hey so this is crazy but we could be friends on facebook maybe
hobbsyoyo
hobbsyoyo
haha no i deleted my fb about a year ago or something like that. i never used it and every time i did i was just annoyed
Top Bottom