Moi Magnus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Magnus Mutatio. We need serious help making modpacks with the latest vox populi versions. Can you provide guidance or make modpacks for the latest version. Please advise, thanks.
    i was looking for the newest version mod-pack 12-1 but couldn't find it anywhere i have mostly used your mod-packs in the past and was wondering if you've made one for this version yet?
    Can you help with this problem? We play with a modpack and we made it run successfully before, but now its not working properly and we are stumped. There's no lua log issues. We only use the latest version of VP with unique components and purely UI mods along with the tectonic mapscript (problem occurred before we used the map mod).
    Hello Magnus Mutatio. 3rd and 4th unique components for VP is not generating resources with their unique buildings and improvements. Such as Shoshone buffalo pounds for bison, Egyptian nilometer for flax, and Roman latifundium for figs. Pineappedan, creator of that mod says he is stumped and says I need to ask Moi Magnus for help.
    I want to echo aswipe's message. Your modpacks have been the source of hundreds of hours of entertainment for me and my wife. Thank you so much.
    Hey just want to say I really appreciate your Vox Pupuli modpacks for Civ V. Your modpack is my go to for hours of enjoyment. Looking forward to the newest VP version with the 3/4 updates. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom