Resource icon

24 Stone Age Workers 2016-10-05

A set of Stone Age Workers that I've made, collected or assembled using models and textures released by firaxis or other forum modders.

By reading this THREAD you'll understand the purpose of this collection, and you'll find additional in-game screenshots also. By reading this THREAD instead, modders will find useful infos in the worker's section.

Looking at or judging these units, you MUST consider the timeline. During the stone age period, NONE of the involved civilizations had existed, as you see at a glance on this CIVILIZATION CHART. As consequence I choose a nude-look design for units, only dressed with leather, animal skins or rough textiles and equipped with wood, stone or bone weapons. I decided to give to hellenic and middle-east civs a bit more of civilized appearence, reflecting their future historical development.

Credits go to EVERYONE who made ancient units before me.

This set contains 24 workers matching the 24 civs of TAM mod.
Each model comes with both shader and no-shader nif, and all strictly needed art files.
The package also contains a full animation folder for convenience, but you may refer to vanilla worker animation for all models.
Use vanilla worker artdefine for xml purpose.

Spoiler :

Author
ambrox62
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from ambrox62

Top Bottom