34 Civs DLL to use with Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack (Vanilla, G+K, BNW).
Not compatible with mapscripts.
Only 22 civs will have a 3D diploscreen, the 12 other will be static 2D. (you can get a 2D static replacement by using the YnAEMP Leader fix mods for G+K or BNW)
Note that there is a maximum of 63 slots in game for Civilizations and City States, when using this mod, there will be 29 slots left for CS.
download the Ynaemp DLL (v 3).civ5mod file into your mod folder. Launch the game and go in the mod section to let the game exctract it automatically, or unpack it yourself before launching the game using 7zip.
to use the mod with vanilla civ5, you need to copy CvGameCoreDLLFinal Release.dll into the game installation folder, replacing the original file (make a backup first !)
v.4 (Fev 19, 2014)
- Finally updating to patch 3.144
v.3 (Jul 09, 2013)
- Include Brave New World and Vanilla DLL (vanilla need to be copied in the game installation folder)
- Leader fix is a separate mod.
v.2 (Dec 8, 2012)
- Set 2D leader screen for player above the 22 limit.
v.1 (Nov 6, 2012)
- Allows 34 civs to be loaded with YnAEMP. It Doesn't work with map scripts.
34 Civs DLL for YnAEMP v.3 2016-10-05
34 Civs DLL for YnAEMP v.3