8 Ages of Pace

8 Ages of Pace v2.1.0 Release

Besides a small calamity with opera houses (which I'm not even sure of it's this mod causing it) everything works as advertised and more. Makes the game sooo much more fun and entertaining.
A must have for a more balanced game.
Olleus
Olleus
I don't believe opera houses are in Civ6? I'm guessing they're being added in by another mod. If you send me the details of that mod, a save file and a description of the problem I can try to see what's going on.
Now you can finally fight a war or two with your braven legionnaries instead of takeing five steps towards enemy and instantly having to upgrade them to musketmen. Or make game play in a particular era. Or try and do something realistic like pumping that slow mo for ancient era and medieval and speeding up things later. Just don't forget to turn off auto-victory and ignore the clock as you bring glory of republic rome to the barbari in 2020 ad IN SPACE.
This is a great little mod. Improves some of the niggly things I didn't like about vanilla. Good job!
Definitely changes the game. For the better. Teching in vanilla was way too fast. This helps with that. Highly recommended.
So much more smooth experience, much better pacing.
It really makes the game more interesting. Tactics and unit compositions matter, as your units will no longer be outdated by the time they reach your opponent and vica versa.
Can't play without it.
Exactly what I wanted in a mod. THANKS!
great mod so far, treat a very relevant issue. Keep updating sir we need this.
This game pacing is much better for me than vanilla. Thank you very much for this.
One of the best mods, makes the game much more enjoyable. Just would like it that Eureka is a bit less powerful, as it increased exponentially at this pace.
Nice mod!
Good mod, makes game better.
Top Bottom