Babylon civ for Civ4 Warlords v2.08
Version 1.0 from the Amra & CIV Gold Library
This will add Babylon to Civ4 Warlords.
Leaders - Hammurabi (Org/Cre), Nebuchadrezzar II (Cre/Ind)
Unique Unit - Babylonian Bowman (Archer)
Unique Building - Code of Hammurabi (Courthouse)
Includes DiploMusic for Hammurabi
Feel free to use this in whatever modpack you may be making or to modify the civ as you see fit. For more civs, visit the Amra & CIV Gold New Civ Library at: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=214694
Extract this file to your Warlords "Mods" folder within the game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\MODS. It should create a folder called "ACG Babylon" that will include all of the modified files. In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play.
If you want this mod to load automatically every time you play Civ4 Warlords then edit the "CivilizationIV.ini" file in your "\My Documents\My Games\Warlords" directory. Search for "Mod = 0" and change it to "Mod = Mods\ACG Babylon".
For easier copying & pasting into your own modpack, I've noted changes made by me to the xml files in the "XML Changes.txt" file.
** Version 1.0 **
- Initial version from Amra's Modpack v2.08
- Added Nebuchadrezzar LH from CIV Gold
- Changed animations for Nebuchadrezzar
- Additional Color Values by SimCutie (modified from Amra's Modpack)
- Based on civ by CivArmy s.1994 with tweaks by Sevo
- Babylonian Code of Hammurabi UB (credit Prestidigitator)
- Babylonian Archer UU (credit notarzt)
ACG Babylon 2016-10-05