Byzantium for Civilization IV Warlords
Version 2.3 by Amra (from the Amra & CIV Gold Library)
This will add Byzantium to Civ4 Warlords. It includes 2 animated leaders (Theodora & Basil II), 1 Unique Unit (Dromon), 1 Unique Building (Theodosian Walls) and Pedia entries for all. Feel free to use this in whatever modpack you may be making or to modify the civ as you see fit.
Extract this file to your Warlords "Mods" folder within the game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\MODS. It should create a folder called "ACG Byzantium" that will include all of the modified files. In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play.
If you want this mod to load automatically every time you play Civ4 Warlords then edit the "CivilizationIV.ini" file in your "\My Documents\My Games\Warlords" directory. Search for "Mod = 0" and change it to "Mod = Mods\ACG Byzantium".
For easier copying & pasting into your own modpack, I've noted changes made by me to the xml files in the "XML Changes.txt" file.
** Version 2.3 **
- Updated to Warlords version 2.08
- Added new Dromon model/skin by Arne
- Removed some unnecessary LH diplomacy entries
- New flag to fix white flag error some people have experienced (credit Wyz_Sub10)
** Version 2.2a **
- Reskinned NonShader version of LHs so that Basil & Theodora should display properly on video cards without shader capabilities.
- Fixed Anarchy Civics tag error in CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml file
**Version 2.0 **
- Updated for Warlords expansion pack
- Added second leader, Basil II (Animated)
- Added first contact dailogue
- changed selection & action sounds to Greek
- Original version
For more civs, visit the Amra & CIV Gold New Civ Library
ACG Byzantium v2.3 2016-10-05
ACG Byzantium v2.3