Advanced Civ

Advanced Civ 1.10

Top Mod ever!
Excellent version
Awesome, keep up the great work! Deserves way more attention.

The manual and your well-referenced rationale for changes puts to shame professional developers.
Great mod
Very good
Amazing mod, this is the only mod you need to experience an improved, but not changed too much from the original, CIV4 experience. This is how CIV4 should have been from the start!
A love letter to any civ fanatic. An excellent way to update the AI performances and relive and have fun being a sovereign!
I've been attacked by 3 civs. While they arrive with decent sized armies they hasitate to attack. They keep destroying my improvements but that's about it. I cant do anything since they are unwilling to negotiate any peace treaty. pretty much a waste of time. What bothers me the most is that I cant get my friendly neighbors to help me (15+ diplomatic relations) but that's a problem in any civ game... Anything other in the MOD is well done.
f1rpo
f1rpo
Thanks for the feedback. I've just uploaded v0.89, which improves the AI logic for negotiating peace a little bit. From the GitHub log: "... in situations when the AI wants peace, but thinks that the human player wants peace more badly and therefore demands reparations (gold, tech, cities) ..., the AI now agrees to fewer reparations after a while if the human doesn't have enough to give." Can't say if this fixes the problem with the stalemate war in your game, but there certainly was a problem. I could look into the other issues (dogpiling, city attack courage, assistance for friends) if you happen to still have a savegame.
I do not play Civ VI anymore because of this mod.
Very good one !!
Top Bottom