I had to remake my mod from scratch after the recent update associated with the release of the Gathering Storm DLC. You can download it from the Steam Workshop here.
After testing my mod with the Poland DLC enabled, I noticed that the architecture sets of all civilizations other than Egypt got screwed up. I observed that the problem was not in my original mod but in the files for the Poland DLC (specifically its Culture.artdef file). Therefore, I've included an unofficial patch for the offending DLC file that should make it compatible with my own mod.

What you must do is:

1) Move the Poland_DLC_Cultures.artdef file from this mod's Artdefs folders into the ...Steam/SteamApps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/DLC/Poland_Jadwiga/Artdefs folder (in other words, the Artdefs folder that came with the Poland DLC)

2) Rename Poland_DLC_Cultures.artdef to simply Cultures.artdef, thereby replacing the Cultures.artdef file already in the game.

3) This should "patch up" the Poland DLC so that my mod can work alongside it.
Fixed a bug in which the mod inadvertently "whitewashed" the Kongo civilization's units to look more European (while reversing the process for the Egyptians, ironically enough). Also, changes to the appearance of Egyptian cities after you advance to the Middle Ages have been implemented at last!

Attachments

• Civ6_AfricanEgyptians_Progress2.jpg
    Civ6_AfricanEgyptians_Progress2.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 298
So I figured out how to change the Egyptian civilization's "unit culture" by editing the Cultures.artdef file. Now they have more African-looking unit graphics (from the so-called "SouthAfrican" unit culture as defined in the file) to go with the interface icon changes!

Attachments

• Civ6_AfricanEgyptians_Progress.jpg
    Civ6_AfricanEgyptians_Progress.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 201
Top Bottom