Agricultural Revolution Expanded (AREX) - [DISCONTINUED]

Agricultural Revolution Expanded (AREX) - [DISCONTINUED] 2.8.7

STEAM WORKSHOP LINK: Agricultural Revolution Expanded (AREX)

A mod for all who enjoy more historical accuracy or historical resemblence for their Civilization experience. Basically this mod is a collection of fixes for annoyances and nitpicks, a revision of the entire tech tree and various gameplay changes. I've been changing and tweaking a lot of things without adding new content. The exceptions of course being the buildings and techs added by Dunklosteus for his Agricultural Revolution mod: Archive and Hospital.

Built upon but not compatible with Agricultural Revolution by Dunklosteus.

Requires both Expansions! Not compatible with Frontier Pass as far as I'm aware.

UPDATE: This mod is now discontinued and will no longer be updated by me. If anyone else wants to take the code and make their own mod, feel free! But remember to mention me and the people who's work I've used in the credits.
Author
Knasp
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Adjustments and addon for Steel and Thunder

NOTE: I've included the separate addon for Steel and Thunder into the uploaded zipfile for this...
  2. 2.8.6 changes

2.8.6 Changes: ------------------------------- Population required for every additional...
  3. Fixing some glaring problems

2.8.5 changes ------------------ Fixed: Farms on Bananas, Mines and Quarries on...
  4. Several changes since 2.8:

---------------------- 2.8.4 changes: ---------------------- Fixed: Slingers didn't get bonus...
  5. Small fixes

Slingers now gain +1 range when standing on hills (like other units without base sight range 2)...
  6. Update - including add-on for Steel & Thunder Unit Expansion

------------------------------------- v.2.8 LOG ------------------------------------- This is...
  7. Fix for naval attrition

------------------------------------- Fixes: Fixed the problem that Naval units couldn't heal...
  8. Post September Patch Update

The new patch didn't break the mod but I made some minor corrections and text editing...
  9. Big Update!

2.7.1 CHANGES: ====================== Fixes: Not being able to build a Plantation on...
  10. Annoying text error fixed

2.6.1 CHANGES: ====================== Fixes: Iron Working said Archers get "+3" Ranged...
Top Bottom