Resource icon
This mod gives considerable improvements in how AI grows its civs, and how it manages moving large number of units into attack formations. it definitely speeds up how civs develop in early game, making immortal games feel almost like deity, however this mod is hampered by serious issues.
I have never seen AI building city walls, or improving strategic resources, and therefore not building special units. Therefore the mod feels great at the beginning, but then it falls flat and is almost unplayable.
Half the AI civs end up in constant war between each other, even though they do not secure strategic resources with improvements, therefore never building swordsmen, which enhanced by the fact that they never build walls makes their cities very easy to capture.
Very good mod that makes the AI fight much better than base game.
The rare and precious work in this (AI) field deserves at least respect and praise with good rating. Yet, the mod is obviously different from that of Real strategy by infixo. I am not wise enough yet to tell which one is better, but either that or this mod is simply a must have for any player who doesnt want to bore himself with the AI firaxis made.
Had a lot of fun games so far, but to be honest I liked and didn't liked how the AI behaves. Some times everyone is at war with everyone and I have to bother alltime to whom i'm going to favor. Makes the game more like a "War" boardgame, where everyone has the goal to posses the land of the others, and if I don't have that goal too (and focus things that I don't necessarelly want, like rushing an army) i'm a easy prey.
I'm testing it thoroughly in the last few days. Already felt a change. But, anyway, it's very important to download this mod, or any mod that adds an AI, for the sake that the game kinda doesn't have any AI at all. What it has is a set of predetermined rules, patterns, that the rival civs will obey, if you're playing against the computer, of course. It doesn't really adapt. And that's pretty much it.

Adding AI will make the player have a full experience with the game. A must have.
It is a good mod, but there is at least one major issue. The AI is aggressive, but for some reason, instead of defending against my attacks, they attack nearby city states instead, using all their forces to attack instead of defend. That is not good at all.
I generally liked the behaviour of the AI with this mod, but there are some notorious issues that come to mind. For example the AI won't explore overseas. I found myself finding a lot of Tribal Villages in the late game. Other thing that bothered me was that the AI will declare you some nonsense wars but this perhaps has to be related to the latest patch. Is a good mod but definitely needs more work.

For the record i was playing a standard map size, immortal difficulty.
A must have mod for Civ VI !
AI begins doing some interesting stuff like beelining towards units he has resources for. However it still gets an instant brainfreeze on anything but big flat map. I wonder if this mod would ever fix that issue and make AI more of an expansive bastard on watery maps.
Really great mod. I've played a few games on King / Emp using this mod (along with a couple of others) and the AI is noticeably better in every way. Great work. Take note devs, this is how you do it.
Must have to play without clueless AI.

It it possible to make AIs start districts as soon as they are available (from pop size) to lock in district costs? Common tactic that would save them a lot of production.
Great effort so far. I've only tested it with ludicrous size GEM Ynaemp at marathon pace, but they work well together.
Makes the AI exceptionally agressive and improves a lot upon its decision making which is the intent!

You may want to modify the core file a bit to include Entertainment Districts to favoured buildings (or suffer the wrath of amenity) as well as bump up the minimum distance between cities to 4-5 in global parameters (main directory),
An absolute must with the current version of C6. Brings the AI up to at least the level of Civ5, which is a miracle. Well done and highly recommended.
I tried this mod when it was v6 and saw potential but not quite good enough yet. I tried again with v9 and it has completely transformed the game. I had to drop down difficulty and AIs take over other AIs now. Amazing work. Hopefully future official patches take some lessons from this work. Great job!
Great =]
V9 is outstanding - very clear improvement to the AI. I had to drop down a difficulty level. A must have mod if you are looking for a challenge
great improvement on the AI
This is awesome , but can you make AI more aggressive in late game they don`t attack or conquer.
Нужный мод, а то в норме компьютерные игроки вообще никакие как дрова.
Top Bottom