Choose from 7 Civilizations drawn from the futuristic Alpha Centauri game.
Leave comments and criticism here.
Each faction has unique units and buildings, and traits that reflect their ideological inclinations. Almost all the uniques are activated post-Renaissance, so this is an ideal mod to use with advanced start options.
The Lord's Believers (Sister Miriam Godwinson)
The Spartan Federation (Colonel Corazón Santiago)
- Trait: Promised Land [Expansion/Religion]
- Building: Conclave (Public School)
- Unit: Fanatic (Great War Infantry)
Morgan Industries (Nwabudike Morgan)
- Trait: Will to Power [Conquest]
- Building: Command Center (Military Base)
- Unit: Hippeis (Paratrooper)
Gaia's Stepdaughters (Lady Deirdre Skye)
- Trait: Profit Motive [Economy]
- Building: Assembly Plant (Factory)
- Building: Energy Bank (Stock Exchange)
The Human Hive (Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang)
- Trait: Friend of Planet [Nature/Culture]
- Building: Hydroponics Lab
- Improvement: Eco-Preserve
- Unit: Ecologist (Great Scientist)
University of Planet (Academician Prokhor Zakharov)
- Trait: Police State [Defense/Production]
- Building: Perimeter Defense (Walls)
- Unit: Hover Tank (Tank)
Peacekeeping Forces (Commissioner Pravin Lal)
- Trait: Matrix of Minds [Science]
- Building: Network Node
- Building: Bio Lab (University)
- Unit: Needlejet (Bomber)
- Trait: Peace through Diplomacy [Defense/Influence]
- Building: Hab Headquarters (Broadcast Tower)
- Unit: Troopfoil (Mobile SAM)
Requirements and Compatibility
- Gods & Kings Expansion required, Brave New World Expansion optional.
- This mod assumes there have been few changes to the base tech tree, buildings and units. Playing with mods that significantly alter these aspects of the game may cause conflicts.
Alpha Centauri Civilizations (v.3) 2016-10-05
Alpha Centauri Civilizations (v.3)