Resource icon

Ananse's BFG Modpack 4.11

THIS MODPACK REQUIRES ALL OPTIONAL DLC (Poland, Viking, Aztec) - IF YOU DO NOT OWN THESE DLC, PLEASE GO HERE INSTEAD:
http://www.nexusmods.com/civilisationvi/mods/55/?

This modpack contains all my work on Civ VI. This includes:

-Strategos, a mod that adds over forty new units, promotion lines, and mechanics.
-Nirvana, a mod that enhances the religious system in Civ VI
-LinearTechnology, a mod that streamlines and makes major additions to the Tech and Civics trees.
-CivBalance, a mod that adds dozens of new unique districts and units and balances some of the Vanilla Civs.
-Logos, a mod that adds dozens of new policies and government options.
-CivAI, a mod that refines the specific personalities of all leaders to move them toward more viable strategies.

So in other words, a lot of stuff.

It also includes mods by other people:

-CQUI, a compilation of UI mods curated by Chaorace and including the work of several prominent modders including Hellblazer, NotQue, Production Queue by Lozenged, and More Lenses by Astog
-Sink Those Transports, a mod by Spoon82 that addresses unit strength while embarked.
-Moar Units by Deliverator, large chunks of which have been incorporated directly, other chunks of which have been re-appropriated.
-Wondrous Wonders by Magil, all of the components except for National Wonders (which don't work with the production queue at the moment)
-AI+ by Siesta Guy
Author
anansethespider
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from anansethespider

Latest updates

1. tiny change

added cost.sql, allows adjusting tech/civics cost.
  2. minor cosmetic change

fixed title
  3. Valentine's Day Update

Happy February! This update addresses a bunch of crashes with new LoadOrder commands that stack...
  4. New Wonders!

11 New Wonders added with this patch
  5. Wondrous Wonders, New AI, Even Moar Units

Included in this update: Integration with newest update of Moar Units Integration with AI+...
  6. Modinfo Update, Major Cleaning, Added Moar Units

This update streamlines the modinfo, removing the last vestiges of files that had to be manually...

Latest reviews

awesome modpack
pls update modpack on civfanatics..or maybe nexus
thankyou
Hello, there are few major bugs herei found, which i would like to point out:
1. Policy "Colonization" gives your builders extra 2 actions whenever you remake your polocies. And it does not give you bonus production towards builders
2. Most of the new wonders from modpack have no names, you can see somethink like [WONDER_NAME.....] and nothing more
3. It broke Rome, you no longer get Trade routes in your cities, so your cities further than 15 hexes from the capital would not a road, because Trade range is not refreshed.
Not bug, but personally i feel that some wonders are way too overpowered, but i guess it can be dealt with

I very much like mod, if you need any help with it, i would like to join
Excellent!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your work on this!
Great group of mods. I use this with 8 Ages of Pace and it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for all the hard work!
Best Modpack I've used for this game once we can use R.E.D. to resize the added units with this mod it will be even better! Seriously actually made both me and my friend purchase the DLC for this game.
A
anansethespider
In the next update RED will be included for all base units and Moar Units units (even the ones Gedemon didn't do himself :)) . Meanwhile y units are still just gonna keep duplicating models from his
Thanks for your work!Is there any way to remove building queqe from your modpack?
A
anansethespider
no simple way. Why, may I ask, do you not want production queue
Top Bottom