Reunify Egypt under a single Pharaoh!
It is 1600BC, and Egypt is divided: the foreign Hyksos rule Lower Egypt, native kings rule Upper Egypt, and the city of Kerma controls Nubia. You have 150 Turns to unify all Egypt under a single Pharaoh, and build an empire that will stand the test of time.
* Play as Nubia, the Hyksos, or Egypt.
* All new Tech Tree, Buildings, Units and Policies reflect Egyptian culture.
* Each playable civilization has six Unique Buildings and Units.
* 15 new religious cults play a significant role in gameplay.
* The yearly flood of the Nile River can greatly impact the land and city growth.
* Special thanks to Danrell, for almost all the unit models in this mod!
* 한국어 번역 by Midway!
How to Load
Activate Mod > Single Player> Custom Game > Ancient Egypt Scenario > Load Mod
If you have trouble downloading or installing this mod (i.e. the mod does not display in your Mods list), see this guide.
1. Disable all other mods.
2. Delete Cache and ModUserData files here:
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModUserData
3. Delete any earlier versions of this mod.
Requires Gods and Kings Expansion!
Ancient Egypt: New Kingdom Scenario (v.9) 2016-10-05
Ancient Egypt: New Kingdom Scenario (v.9)