Adjusts tile yields to make a bit more sense, increase variance, and provide more interesting gameplay. All cities start with at least 2 Food and 2 Production no matter where they are placed. Water resource yields have been boosted to further help out early game coastal cities.
- RESOURCE YIELD BOOSTS
- +1 Food : Fish, Crabs, Pearls.
- +1 Production : Whales.
- +1 Gold : Cattle, Incense, Sheep.
RESOURCE YIELD SWAPS
- +1 Food, -1 Production : Deer, Truffles, Wheat.
- +1 Production, -1 Food : Marble, Stone.
- +2 Gold, -1 Food : Coffee, Copper, Diamonds, Dyes, Furs, Jade, Silver, Tea
RESOURCE OTHER CHANGES
- Amber : No longer spawns on water tiles.
- Deer : Harvesting yields Food instead of Production.
DISTRICT AND BUILDING CHANGES
- City Center : Minimum yield 2 Food, 2 Production.
- Harbor : +2 Production bonus if adjacent to city center.
- Lighthouse : Replaces +1 Food bonus to coastal tiles with +1 Gold bonus.
- Lighthouse : +1 Production bonus.
- Camps : Provide +2 Gold in all rulesets.
- Quarries : Gain +1 Production after learning Construction.
Compatible with the base game and both expansions.
ARS - Improved Resources v1.0
Adjusts tile yields to make more sense, increase variance, and provide more interesting gameplay.