Adds House Lannister, led by Tywin Lannister.
The Lannisters are known for their vast wealth and ruthless tactics. House Lannister is heavily suited to gold, but also production to signify their homeland of mines and quarries. While expansion can be beneficial, it is best that they stick to mountainous areas to benefit from their UA and UI. Their UB gains more power the more you build, allowing you to not only amass gold, but also use it. However, your units will be less experienced going into battle than if they were trained at an Armory.
- - -
UA: The Gold of Casterly Rock
- Cities founded within three hexes of a mountain gain +2 Production and +3 Gold.
UU: Brave Companions
- Replaces the Longswordsman. Only has 18 Strength, but has an extra move and deals 33% bonus damage to damaged units. Requires Iron. May only be purchased.
UI: Gold Mine
- Does not replace the mine, it is just an additional improvement unlocked at mining. Acts like a regular mine, but provides +1 Gold for each adjacent mountain. Provides extra gold when pillaged.
- - -
- - Tywin Lannister - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - Gold Mine - Modified game asset
- - Recruitment Hall - John Barnett
- - Westerlands Map - From gameofthrones.wikia.com
- - Peace - A Lannister Always Pays His Debts, by Ramin Djawadi
- - War - The Lannisters Send Their Regards, by Ramin Djawadi
- And of course, thanks to George R.R. Martin for writing the amazing series A Song of Ice and Fire.