Adds House Stark, led by Eddard Stark, from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.
The Starks are known for their honor and loyalty to their people, who prefer tradition and the Old Ways. The Starks are a very well-balanced civ, with no clear victory in mind. Their Unique Ability allows them to grow to the size of the North, and also inhabit Tundra regions(makes them the same as Plains). The happiness bonus also represents the military traditions of the North. Their unique buildings allow them to utilize their land and people, giving them bonus growth the more people they have, and faith from the forests that surround their cities.
- - -
UA: Winter is Coming: +33% border growth rate. +1 Happiness from all military and defensive buildings. +1 Production from Tundra tiles.
- Replaces the Shrine. Provides +1 Faith. Provides +1 Faith from forest tiles.
UB: Glass Gardens
- Replaces the Granary. Still provides +2 Food, but also provides +1 Production for every 5 Tundra tiles the city owns. Provides +1 Food from Deer, Salt, and Furs tiles. (No longer provides +1 Food from Wheat and Banana tiles)
- - -
- - Eddard Stark - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - Godswood - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - Glass Gardens - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - North Map - From gameofthrones.wikia.com
- - Peace - A Lannister Always Pays His Debts, by Ramin Djawadi
- - War - The Lannisters Send Their Regards, by Ramin Djawadi
- And of course, thanks to George R.R. Martin for writing the amazing series A Song of Ice and Fire.