Adds the House Tully, led by Edmure Tully. Based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin.
House Tully is a food powerhouse, capable of using it for a variety of things. The UA grants them great growth and benefits as long as they stick to the riversides. The UB, the Water Gate, is a more expensive Castle with powerful production bonuses. The UI, the Family Mill, can grant great amounts of Production and Culture from riversides.
- - -
UA: Family, Duty, Honor: 25% of excess Food is added to Culture in riverside cities. +10% Food in the Capital. 15% of Food is carried over in riverside cities.
UB: Water Gate
- Replaces Castle. It is much more expensive and can only be built on riverside cities, but it grants +1 Production from river tiles and the Amphibious promotion to units.
UI: Family Mill
- +1 Food, +1 Culture, and +1 Production. Gains +1 Production at Industrialization. Cannot be built adjacently and must be built on flat riverside tiles.
- - -
- - Edmure Diplo - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - Edmure Icon - Ian Kirkpatrick
- - Riverrun - Feliche
- - Water Gate - Victor VanCarpels
- - Riverlands Map - From gameofthrones.wikia.com
- - Peace - For the Realm, by Ramin Djawadi
- - War - Dark Wings Dark Words, by Ramin Djawadi
- And of course, thanks to George R.R. Martin for writing the amazing series A Song of Ice and Fire.