Adds the Night's Watch, led by Jeor Mormont. Based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin.
The Night's Watch is sworn to protect the realm, and protect they shall. The UA allows both cities and units to be hard to kill, and paired with forts, can make the Night's Watch's defenses impenetrable. The UU, the Ranger, is a mobile scouting unit that also can hold its own. The UB, the Builder's Hall, promotes city growth by offering less defense in exchange for extra production to buildings.
- - -
UA: Watchers on the Wall: Units that start their turn fortified have 25% more defense Strength and +1 Vision. Cities have +50 HP and +5 Strength.
- Replaces the Swordsman. Can move after attacking, has +1 Vision, and ignores terrain cost.
UB: Builder's Hall
- Replaces Walls. Provides only +25 HP and +3 Strength, but grants +10% Production to building construction. Also, the city heals 50% faster.
- - -
- - Jeor DoM and Diplomacy - Images captured from Game of Thrones(the show)
- - Jeor Icon - dloliver
- - Ranger - Adrian Wilkins
- - Builder's Hall - Marc Simonetti
- - Wall Map - From gameofthrones.wikia.com
- - Peace - Watchers on the Wall, by Ramin Djawadi
- - War - The Night's Watch, by Ramin Djawadi
- And of course, thanks to George R.R. Martin for writing the amazing series A Song of Ice and Fire.