1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AutoPlay gitHub

Small mod based on Firaxis code to launch the game in autoplay with active camera

1. Gedemon
    This is a small mod based on Firaxis code to launch the game directly in autoplay with an active camera.

If like me you launch countless AI games to test your code, or like AI battle royale, you may find it useful.

Controls :
    • H : display all controls
    • U : show/hide User Interface
    • I : start/stop automatic camera
    • Shift+N : Notifications (war, peace, new cities, ...) On/Off
    • Shift+A : Start/Stop autoplay (you have to wait for the start of next turn)
    • Shift+W : Auto Declare War (each Civilization will try to declare one new war each turn) On/Off
    gelodgreat and rebelegy like this.

Recent Updates

1. external link
  2. version 3
  3. v.2 with more options

Recent Reviews

1. valamas
    valamas
    5/5,
    Version: .2
    :)
  2. Tipok
    Tipok
    5/5,
    Интересная вещь.
  3. gelodgreat
    gelodgreat
    5/5,
    Thanks for this really helpful. I suggest you add turn time indicator so the user can monit their time per turn
  4. iluzek
    iluzek
    5/5,
    Tested (version .1) for about 2 hrs. Auto play worked great. No issues that i found. Good addition for mod testing.
  5. Zeusmoltar9
    Zeusmoltar9
    5/5,
    Version: .1
    works very well, had a few hangs on loading on bigger maps but nothing that didn't work itself out.