Adds over 63 simple modern Civilizations to the game, replacing vanilla civs. Built-in compatibility with YnAMP (TSL for Giant Earth, Greatest Earth, and Play Europe Again maps) but can be played with any map. Each civilization is identical in terms of gameplay (no unique units, infrastructure, or agendas).
Spoiler Full List of Civilizations :
- Basic Civilizations Expanded- adds additional civilizations (Denmark, Kenya, and more in the future)
- Basic Civilizations Flags – replaces each civ’s icon with their corresponding country’s flag
Please note that Civilization 6 activates all new mods by default, but you must select only the components you want to play with.
- Unzip it to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"
- It should create a folder named "YnAMP – Basic Modern Civilizations"
- While in Civilization 6, select "Additional Content" and activate only the components you want to use by checking the box near "Activate Mod" then click "Back" and launch a game (from the Advanced Setup Screen to have access to all options)
Known issues & known bugs:
- See forum post
- Please report bugs in the corresponding forum post, with the Lua, database and modding logs.
Steam Workshop Links:
- The latest version is always on GitHub : https://github.com/Gedemon/Civ6-BasicModernCivilizations
- YnAMP Basic Modern Civilizations
- Basic Modern Civilizations Expanded
- Basic Modern Civilizations Flags
@Gedemon : Coding
@DarthStarkiller : Civilization Icons
@janboruta : Icons for Spain, Poland, Norway, and Russia
@Mobfire : City Lists, Diplo/Loading Screens, Color Schemes
Basic Modern Civilizations for YnAMP 1.0
Adds over 60 simple playable civilizations based on modern countries, replacing vanilla civs.