New version 1.2 as of 14.06 - Grouping by types.
Enhanced City States screen.
This mod integrates and improves the screen from the Concise UI (which I've always considered to be the best improvement of the CS window), some functionality from CQUI and adds my own improvements (spies, resources). Everything is adopted to the New Frontier Pass and compatible with CQUI and should work on Linux out-of-the-box.
Works with the base game, Rise & Fall, Gathering Storm, CQUI.
Supported languages: all.
This mod enhances the main screen of the City States window.
1. Compact style, all key information available at hand.
2. At the bottom - suzerain statistics
3. City State quest visible.
4. Information about spies assigned, waiting for instructions and traveling.
5. Information about resources.
6. 2nd best place in the suzerain queue.
7. And last but not least... I've added a mark on Amani's icon showing in which CS is our Amani; it drove me crazy for so long that all Amanis are the same and you don't actually know easily where is yours.
Please let me know if the mods works. I cannot test it.
- original design of the compact window - eudaimonia's CUI
- suzerain stats at the bottom - eudaimonia's CUI
- city quest line - eudaimonia's CUI
- 2nd best position - CQUI
- info about spies - Infixo
- info about resources - Infixo
- Amani's mark - Infixo
- compatibility with CQUI and Linux - Infixo
Better City States (UI) 1.2
Enhanced City States screen