New version 2.1 as of 30.06 - Support for Pedialite.
Works with the base game, Rise & Fall and Gathering Storm. Supports all languages.
- Bigger window, adjusts to the screen size (including 1024x768).
- Table of Units with key statistics.
- Overview of Historic Moments.
- Alliances, Dedications, Random Agendas, Unit Abilities.
- Sources of Great People Points.
- Plot yield changes for terrains, features, resources and improvements.
- More info in Building page: regional range, theming bonus, government tier required, yield per era change.
- World Congress (new section): resolutions, emergencies, scored competitions.
- Optional: Shows modifiers for each object.
- Optional: Shows AiLists for leaders and civilizations (BCP_OPTION_AILISTS to switch on/off).
Modifiers - important
- For the modifiers to work you need Better Report Screen as it contains a special module for modifier analysis.
- The modifiers can be switched off via an option in BetterCivilopedia_Database.sql file. In line with BCP_OPTION_MODIFIERS set the number to 0 (zero) to do so.
- I removed hard dependency from Better Report Screen in v1.4. You can use the mod without BRS. In that case all modifier-related additions will be disabled (sources of GPPs, unit abilities, plot changes for terrains, features, etc.)
Better Civilopedia (UI) 2.1
More information in Civilopedia!
- Version 2.1 Support for Pedialite Jun 30, 2020
- Version 2.0.1 Search Box fix May 23, 2020
- Version 2.0 New Frontier update May 21, 2020
- Version 1.9.1 Minor fix Aug 30, 2019
- Version 1.9 OuterDefenseStrength Jul 15, 2019
- Version 1.8 June 2019 Patch Jun 20, 2019
- Version 1.7 Governments Apr 17, 2019
- Version 1.6 World Congress Mar 23, 2019
- Version 1.5 Fixes for few pages Feb 22, 2019
- Version 1.4 Can be used without BRS Feb 19, 2019