New version 1.7 as of 17.04 - More info on Governments.
Supports all languages.
- Bigger window, adjusts to the screen size (including 1024x768).
- Remembers last visited page.
- Remembers history, prev/next buttons.
- Table of Units with key statistics.
- Overview of Historic Moments.
- Alliances, Dedications, Random Agendas, Unit Abilities.
- Sources of Great People Points.
- Plot yield changes for terrains, features, resources and improvements.
- More info in Building page: regional range, theming bonus, government tier required, yield per era change.
- World Congress (new section): resolutions, emergencies, scored competitions.
- Optional: Shows modifiers for each object.
- Optional: Shows AiLists for leaders and civilizations (BCP_OPTION_AILISTS to switch on/off).
Modifiers - important
- For the modifiers to work you need Better Report Screen as it contains a special module for modifier analysis.
- The modifiers can be switched off via an option in BetterCivilopedia_Database.sql file. In line with BCP_OPTION_MODIFIERS set the number to 0 (zero) to do so.
- I removed hard dependency from Better Report Screen in v1.4. You can use the mod without BRS. In that case all modifier-related additions will be disabled (sources of GPPs, unit abilities, plot changes for terrains, features, etc.)
- CQUI - last visited page.
- Putmalk - page history based on Civilopedia Improvement Mod.
Better Civilopedia (UI) 1.7
More information in Civilopedia!
- Version 1.7 Governments Apr 17, 2019
- Version 1.6 World Congress Mar 23, 2019
- Version 1.5 Fixes for few pages Feb 22, 2019
- Version 1.4 Can be used without BRS Feb 19, 2019
- Version 1.3 Gathering Storm and AiLists Feb 18, 2019
- Version 1.2 Unit Abilities Mar 30, 2018
- Version 1.1 Improvements Mar 27, 2018