- Implemented caching to greatly improve performance. Details here. Note: If playing on a huge map, late game you will have a noticeable delay, but significantly better than v3.0.
- Routes will not sort/group/filter unless absolutely needed. Collapsing and expanding routes should be really fast.
- Increased animation speed of opening trade panels.
- Automation checks improvements.
- In Trade Overview screen, sort settings and tab setting is reset. This is to prevent the time delay when first opening the Trade Overview Panel.
- When grouped by destination or origin, the sort settings for groups are cloned (with ascending turns) to sort settings within each group. Example: if you sort by gold, the groups themselves are sorted by gold, and routes within each group is sorted by gold and then ascending turns.
- Added collapse all button
- Expanded the Make Trade Route screen to show both the origin city and destination city yields.
- Fixed alignment of sort bar in Make Trade Route.
- When a group is collapsed, the tooltip shows the top route.
- Trade routes automated info is tracked across saves. You no longer have to renew trade routes when you load a save.
- In Trade Overview screen, routes don't sort until shift is released.
- When selecting a destination in Make Trade Route screen, the route path only to that city is shown.
- Fixed some tooltip ambiguity.
- Fixed issue with Make Trade Route screen opening when not needed when clicking on a route in Trade Overview screen.
Better Trade Screen 4.2.1
Adds sort options, filters and generally improves the trade screen