"Blood on the snow and cries in the wind, victims of hate - They fell to the ground...
One by one they all tasted the vengeance - No one could fight the soldiers from a frozen time..."
- Crystal Eyes
Three factions attempt to carve up an island, but danger awaits!
The very first of my fantasy "Bitterfrost" scenarios - !
I'll upload the following sequels in order soon...
Please note: This scenario is for CIV2 MGE.
- Make sure you read the reference text file in the Bitterfrost zip.
- The scen begins counting turns from the first year of your colony.
- The rules are mildly differing from civ2, but in the same vein.
- You still must build, defend, attack and explore the island.
- The turn equals one month, with a Bitterfrostian calendar.
- Each civ has special units and powers. Some have extra techs, or units.
- The Ancient civ is not for really playable, but you can try them if you like!
The Bursir faction discovers trouble on the Eastern borders...
Bitterfrost MGE 2016-10-05