Resource icon

BNW Buildings Guide 2016-10-05

Detailed XML Guide to adding buildings and Wonders to CIV5 Brave New World. Download and unzip. Open the Buildings Guide folder and you will see a file called "Buildings_Guide.xml". Open the file and it all should be self-explanatory from there. You can also copy the entire folder into your My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/MODS/ folder, and then enable it as a regular mod. (Assuming I did everything correctly in packaging it for upload to the forum.) Enabling it as a mod will add three early era archery buildings to the game. These three archery buildings have all their XML commands within a sub-folder called "Archery Buildings". The real reason these three buildings are included is so you can see their effect in-game and compare that to the XML commands for these three buildings. Sometimes a fully functional example really helps to make things easier to understand. In the templates folder you will find properly-formatted templates for a regular building, a national wonder, a world wonder, and a hidden building that would be added to the game as a new civilization's UA. If for some reason you have trouble getting it to download or unzip, please leave me a personal message and I'll try to figure what I did wrong. You can also get the entire thing as packaged here directly from the steam workshop at Buildings Guide by subscribing to my mod there and letting it download to your mods folder. On steam I am 'lshipp'.
Author
LeeS
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from LeeS

Top Bottom