1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BNW] Senshi's Marajoara [Artless Beta] 0.3

Moundbuilders at the mouth of the Amazon

1. senshidenshi
    Adds the Marajoara into the game - this is an early beta version without art implemented because I want it to be permitted for CBR voting but I also wanna ensure the full mod is polished before uploading to steam. Civ is fully functional, just lacking a long city list and art as Durth wasn't happy with the current LS and wanted time to improve it.

Design is as follows:

Terra Preta: Cities and Great Person Improvements with access to Fresh Water spread it to adjacent tiles. Receive a free Teso in the Capital upon founding a City with access to Fresh Water.

Snake-Canoe: Unique Marajoara replacement for the Galleass. The Snake-Canoe begins with the Bombardment I Promotion, and drains HP from adjacent enemy units at the beginning of your turn.

Teso: Unique Marajoara replacement for the Shrine, which costs no maintenance. The Teso additionally provides +5 City Health and carries over +2% of Food when a new Citizen is born. Once per Era, Cities may construct another Teso.