Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6)

Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6) 1.05 alpha

Brazil All Uniques provides Pedro and the Brazilian civilization with the unique abilities, units, buildings and improvements from all civilizations.

Installation:

• Unzip to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods".
  • A folder named "BAU" containing the mod files will be created.
  • Go to "Additional Content" and enable the mod, then click "Back" and launch a game.
Updated up to the Portugal DLC Pack. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

20170314013916_1.jpg 20170314013942_1.jpg
Author
chiphead
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. April 2021 Balance Patch

This update brings BAU up to date with the Civilization 6 April 2021 balance patch.
  2. Navigation Madrasa

Added the Navigation Madrasa, a combination Navigation School and Madrasa that replaces the...
  3. Initial Portugal DLC

Includes all new Portugal Uniques minus the Navigation School - a version with a combined...
  4. February 2021 patch compatibility

Removed Paititi adjacency bonus to Petropolis to make BAU compatible with February 2021 patch.
  5. Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack

Added Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack uniques. KNOWN ISSUES: Vietnam's district terrain bonuses do...
  6. New Frontier Pass

Here's the new version of BAU. I've merged some of the conflicting districts/buildings and...
  7. Summer Patch + Nubia

Adds Nubia uniques and makes the mod compatible with the latest version of the game.
  8. Persia and Macedon DLC

Adds Persia and Macedon uniques.
  9. Film Studio no longer invisible on Acropolis

This one wasn't as ugly as the exclamation marks, but the Film Studio building was invisible on...
  10. Fixes BIG RED EXCLAMATIONS in districts.

All district+building graphics should be working fine now. Please let me know if you encounter...

Latest reviews

love it! Only issues we have is red exclamation points for some buildings, but you mentioned that. I wish the start screen looked neater, but that might not be possible. #veryhappy
Nice!
awesome mod
Top Bottom