1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6) 1.01 alpha

Brazil All Uniques provides Pedro and the Brazilian civilization with all uniques

1. Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack

chiphead
    Added Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack uniques.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    Vietnam's district terrain bonuses do not work.
    Babylon's Ninu Ilu Sirum (free first building in each district type) does not work for unique districts.
    Various cosmetic/UI inconsistencies.
  2. New Frontier Pass

chiphead
    Here's the new version of BAU. I've merged some of the conflicting districts/buildings and removed some of the maluses/extra requirements that made some uniques less desirable than their vanilla counterparts. Please try it out and let me know what you think.
  3. Summer Patch + Nubia

chiphead
    Adds Nubia uniques and makes the mod compatible with the latest version of the game.
  4. Persia and Macedon DLC

chiphead
    Adds Persia and Macedon uniques.
  5. Film Studio no longer invisible on Acropolis

chiphead
    This one wasn't as ugly as the exclamation marks, but the Film Studio building was invisible on the Acropolis district. This should make all unique building-unique district pairings work.
  6. Fixes BIG RED EXCLAMATIONS in districts.

chiphead
    All district+building graphics should be working fine now. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs.
  7. Fix for game load

chiphead
  8. Version 0.4 - adds Australian civ's uniques

chiphead
  9. Added Poland/Jadwiga uniques

chiphead
    Version 0.3 - Added Poland/Jadwiga uniques
  10. Hopefully initial *working* version

chiphead
    Sorry about the mixup on the first release, this version should be working. Please let me know if you encounter problems.