Resource icon

[BtS Modules] For Diplomacy Mod - the Americas 2016-10-05

THE AMERICAS MODULE PACK

This is my first themed module pack, the Americas. It includes six new civilizations to play with the Diplomacy mod! This module pack was originally only going to have four civs in it. But due to high demand I added an extra two civilizations. If there is a civ you don't see in this module pack that you think should be in it, don't worry; I will be making more module packs and it is highly likely that the civ you wanted to see in the Americas will show up at some point.

This module pack contains MEXICO, GRAN COLOMBIA, BRAZIL, CUBA, CANADA, and ARGENTINA as playable civs. Simply take either any individual folder (or all six if you'd like) and place them into the "MODULES" folder in the Diplomacy mod's directory. Then load up Diplomacy and voila; new American civs!

Just in case you are confused this is wrong...
...BeyondTheSword/Mods/Diplomacy/Assets/Modules/Americas/Brazil

This is correct....
....BeyondTheSword/Mods/Diplomacy/Assets/Modules/Brazil

There is no limit to the combinations available, you can play with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or all 6 of these civs. They also work with any combination of other modules I have made for my mod. So enjoy!

(REMEMBER: these modules will only work in tandem with my mod - DIPLOMACY - it will most likely crash the game with any other mod or with the vanilla version of BtS!!!!)

********IMPORTANT: I did one last update on December 26th, so if you downloaded it on December 25th or 26th you might want to download it again*********

sorry about that.
  • americasleaders_Ga1.jpg
    americasleaders_Ga1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 86
Author
The Capo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings