Title Screens

Thanks man, I like it and can you also teach me how to make a title screen please
You have asked basically the same question on several of my threads, I'll cut'n'paste the answer I gave on another thread.

Sure, this is how I do most of my static graphics.

I use MSPaint and GIMP.

I start by using MSPaint because it is easier to move things around and layer things, then I save it as a PNG file.

I then open the PNG file with GIMP, scale to the size I want, convert file from RGB to indexed, add the transparancies, then save as a PCX.

Try doing it yourself and ask questions when run into problems, people will respond positively when they see you trying.

I'm sure you will pick it up in no time and then people will be asking you for help.

I think making stuff is getting too complicated maybe can you do a gradius title screen please

I think making stuff is getting too complicated maybe can you do a gradius title screen please

Turning an image into a pcx graphic indexed is one of the easiest modding things to do. The hard part is actually making a custom image, but most people here use what is already made on the internet. Making a pcx file usable in civ3 is universal to city graphics, tech icons, other pedia images etc.

If you want to mod civ3, you need to learn these things. It is not difficult, you are just not looking at the program and following the steps we have given you.

This tutorial is pretty easy to follow: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/city-file-tutorial.527531/ there is a section dealing with turning an image to indexed and putting the transparent colours in their proper place in the colour map.

You literally cannot mod Civ 3 without knowing how to copy and paste graphics. Why are you asking for things to mod Civ 3 if you refuse to even learn how to do that?

You literally cannot mod Civ 3 without knowing how to copy and paste graphics. Why are you asking for things to mod Civ 3 if you refuse to even learn how to do that?
Spoiler :
image.jpeg

Are you kidding me, I know how to mod civ 3 I use gimp to copy and paste my units and buildings and resources to my mod
Moderator Action: If you know how to do it, why are you asking for someone to do it for you? Added spoiler tags. leif
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
Well pounder since I have a request thread you can view the ones i want

Top Bottom