Resource icon

Canadian Modern Infantry (1984-present) 1.0.2

This is a project I have been working on as I recovered from surgery. All textures were made in Substance Painter and the guns were all made from scratch. The models are all based on the vanilla marine and use the sleeves from mattem's Austrian Cold War infantry, all use the marine kfm. I reprojected the UVs to allow for asymmetrical textures (a UN armband for instance). This is really an experiment to see what I could do with the engine, so all insignia are decals overlaid on a separate base texture in nifskope. This means that all the insignias are 1024x1024 while the base is 512x512. The hands leave something to be desired but I am overall pleased with the end product.
There are five models all using marine.kfm
canada_1984.jpg
canada_1984.nif - Canadian Cold War combat fatigues with ALICE kit, US M1 helmet, and C7A1 with C79 optical scope
canada_1998_arid.jpg
canada_1998_arid.nif - Canadian operational dress in CADPAT-AR with tactical vest, LWH, and C7A2 with C79 optical scope
canada_1998_arid_SAW.jpg
canada_1998_arid_SAW.nif - Canadian operational dress in CADPAT-AR with tactical vest, LWH, and C9A2 with C79 optical scope
canada_1998_woodland.jpg
canada_1998_woodland.nif - Canadian operational dress in CADPAT-TW with tactical vest, LWH, and C7A2 with C79 optical scope
canada_1998_woodland_SAW.jpg
canada_1998_woodland_SAW.nif - Canadian operational dress in CADPAT-AR with tactical vest, LWH, and C9A2 with C79 optical scope
Author
Cole98
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. UV Fix and Cleaning

V1.0.2 Updated UVs to allow proper hands, trimmed excess texture options TEXTURE OPTIONS...
  2. Resolution Presets

New Texture folders with presets /Textures/ all 256x256 /Texture_ExtraLow/ uniforms 128x128...
Top Bottom