1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Caribbean City-States Pack 1.1

Adds 7 new Caribbean City-States to the game, including new Maritime City-States!

1. kantorr
    Good day, Suzerains! Spice up your City-States action with 7 Caribbean City-States! These City-States support wonderful Yet (not) Another Maps Pack True Starting Locations, beautiful custom icons, and dashing wiki-based Civilopedia text! These City-States will appear randomly in all game modes that support normal City-States. Check the spoilers below for details on the new content or find them yourself in-game.

This mod, and all other City-State Packs, require the New City-State Types mod.

Spoiler :
    Havana, Cuba | Militaristic | Receive a free Builder upon completion of Encampments.
    Hôpital, Haiti | Maritime | Your naval units receive the Piraterie Côtière ability: +5 Combat Strength in shallow water
    Kingston, Jamaica | Trade | Commercial Hub districts get +2 Gold from adjacent Coast tiles.
    Port Royal, Jamaica | Maritime | Receive a free Privateer upon completion of Harbors after researching Castles.
    Nassau, Bahamas | Maritime | +3 sight range for Traders.
    Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic | Cultural | +1 Culture to coastal land tiles. Additional +1 Gold to coastal land tiles after researching Capitalism.
    Tortuga, Haiti | Maritime | Your naval melee units cannot be seen unless adjacent to an enemy unit.

Check out the other City-State Packs:
    South American City-States

This mod is in its beta release. Please report any crashes/bugs/misbehaviors in the comments or preferrably a message on Reddit. Also feel free, nay, obligated to leave your suggestions for current or future content.

**I'm all for anyone using my code to learn how to mod. I don't need credits or anything, and you can straight copy and paste any code you find in my mods. After all, modding is just remixing Firaxis's code.**

Recent Updates

1. Added YNAMP TSL