And so begins 50,000 years of history..

Caveman2Cosmos is a CivFanatics.com community mod that add new features, gameplay, and content to the Civilization 4 experience. It is the most expansive Civilization 4: BTS mod to date with almost daily updates since November 2010. It is the spiritual successor the The Civilization 4 mod Rise of Mankind and its addon A New Dawn, and combines the work of over 100+ CivFanatics.com past and present modders to create a mod to "rule them all". It is currently being developed by StrategyOnly Productions with a modding team made up of prominent members of CivFanatics.com.

Caveman2Cosmos introduces a massive amount of new content with massive customization to Civilization 4 : Beyond the Sword. From the the discovery of controlled fire in the Prehistoric Era to the spaceships of the Galactic Era this community mod is perfect for the player who craves very deep strategy but is still enjoyable to the more casual player. Be warned, with this much content this mod may take almost 100 hours or more to win a single game. This mod is evolving on a weekly basis and new features are added all the time!

Please Visit our Official Forum and join our community at the link at the very bottom!

Lets Play Video (Setup)

In this Video the basics of playing Caveman2Cosmos are covered.

Lets Play Video (First Two Turns)

This is an introduction to the start of your game.

Unlike Civilization 4: Beyond The Sword, in Caveman 2 Cosmos you start of with Language and Nomadic Lifestyle and have over 734+ Techs to unlock!

Caveman2Cosmos Theme

Please Rate Our Mod!

We listen to all player ideas and suggestions, and our goal is to continue our tradition of making the best possible megamod for Civilization 4. We believe in the power of community and our forum is our own little civilization with hundreds of thousands of valuable posts from players all around the world. This mod is updated almost daily and we encourage the use of SVN to get the latest "pre-release". We would like to say thanks to all the players who have supported us over the years.

Official Ideas and Discussion Forum

Forums.civfanatics.com (Click Link)

Strategy and Tips
Forums.civfanatics.com

Report Bugs and Crashes

Forums.civfanatics.com

Updating Caveman2Cosmos via SVN

Forums.civfanatics.com
Caveman2Cosmos Torrents
Click Below
At Civfanatics (Scroll Down to Comment Section)

• View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
Post article RSS Articles

Caveman 2 Cosmos.

News 2 comments

Good news, the new "Graphics paging" option saves about 30% of RAM memory usage (with bigger maps, more RAM saving), and it should remove virtually all MAF errors.It replaces the Viewports system. This system can be activated in BUG Options screen. It should be auto-activated by default. See Version 33 Changelog under the Features Tab above for more details.

The Caveman2Cosmos Moddbb Forum is now Open! Check it out by clicking the Forum tab above.

Version 33 Changelog.

Version 33 Changelog.

Feature 4 comments

Here is a summary of the changes from Version 32 to Version 33.

C2C - Leaders and Traits

C2C - Leaders and Traits

Feature 2 comments

Leaderheads and their Traits, A fan took screenshots of the Leaderheads and Traits for Version 32.

Features of Caveman2Cosmos

Features of Caveman2Cosmos

Feature 3 comments

Many of the features of Caveman2Cosmos are the combined efforts of the community of CivFanatics.com, but a majority are original features not found in...

RSS Files
Caveman2Cosmos v43

Caveman2Cosmos v43

Full Version 36 comments

Another year of refinements and improvements. Caveman2Cosmos for 2023. Some more UI and AI improvements as well as some building refinements. Unit sightline...

Caveman2Cosmos v42

Caveman2Cosmos v42

Full Version 38 comments

The latest and greatest version of Caveman 2 Cosmos yet!

Caveman2Cosmos v41.2

Caveman2Cosmos v41.2

Full Version 23 comments

Half a year of bug fixes and data improvements as well as a new option, Advanced Routes.

Caveman2Cosmos v41

Caveman2Cosmos v41

Full Version 34 comments

The most advanced CivIV mod ever. Take your people from the Dawn of Mankind to the ultimate conclusion of society in the far future.

Caveman2Cosmos v40.1

Caveman2Cosmos v40.1

Full Version 21 comments

Version 40 rules. A large volume of fixes, speed-ups, memory efficiency and graphic improvements.

Caveman2Cosmos v40

Caveman2Cosmos v40

Full Version 19 comments

The latest and greatest version of Caveman2Cosmos for Civ IV. Released 10-13-2019. Yes, modding for CivIV is still happening!

Post comment Comments  (0 - 10 of 160)
RakhGamer
RakhGamer - - 120 comments

Last update of C2C is here in CivFanatics (patch v43.1.6)...

Forums.civfanatics.com

Unfortunately the v44 may be not available so soon, but this patch is better than nothing

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Guest - - 689,279 comments

When did Caveman2Cosmos v44 will be available????

Anybody know why I have no sound using headphones the base game doesnt give me this problem also is there anywhere in the pedia where you see the civs unique units and buildings I cant seem to find anything

Taquito
Taquito - - 389 comments

Hi. Is there an Earth Map with realistic starting locations that allows to customize the gameplay? I've been trying some maps but the ones I've found are fixed.

Hey man can you add more civilizations like they did in Civ4 Rise Of Mankind A New Dawn?

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes
A3
A3 - - 127 comments

no, there is modpack tho

Metaltooth
Metaltooth - - 2,664 comments

How do you disable the city admin tab from popping up when selecting a city?

A3
A3 - - 127 comments

you dont

Metaltooth
Metaltooth - - 2,664 comments

Whenever my city finishes production it pops onto the center of my screen post turn and doesnt go away unless i tell it to do something. Please consider adding in a way to turn it on or off back to the old way. it breaks the flow of the game having to deal with a large popup in the center of my screen every turn because one of my 50 cities doesnt have orders. Id rather it be something i can toggle in a menu than forced

Xein-Zenkath
Xein-Zenkath - - 23 comments

So i have been trying this mod out. I'm impressed by its sheer volume. But...

Why the hell does it have Images, Models and such from other games and titles? You couldn't be bothered to make your own stuff for a veteran game like this, rather than resort to stealing content from games such as Empire Earth and Age of Empires? That's disappointing.

Also. What's up with the majority of the Animals not having any kind of animation to them? They just slide across places, and sometimes, my Units and the animals don't make any combat animation. I think the Animals are bugged, some work just fine.

Damn nice mod if you can ignore the unoriginal content. Thanks!

Reply Good karma Bad karma0 votes

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

A3
A3 - - 127 comments

Well this is what happens if you want to add stuff, but don't have artists or animators.

Post a comment

Your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account:

X