Resource icon

Caveman2Cosmos 15 Jan 2023

best mod ever, contains much more than original civ and any other video game I've ever experienced, it's even good for learning a bit of history
Performance is vastly improved since last time I wrote review.
This mod is why Civ 4 is still my favorite version after all these years.
Insanely incredibly vastly filled with content. This is an abasolutely goos-bumb inducing mod pack. I could play this my entire life and never be done with it. Truly fanstactic work! Thank you thank you thank you for making this for us all to use for free, god dammit it cannot get any better than this!
C2C is one of the very best mods for civ iv!
horrible and unbalanced; too much everything
Simply put, the BEST Civilization experience there is.
Tops all official Civ games.
Thank you for making this mod
Best CIV mod ever. I play this mod for years now and the development is impressive. I also tried CIV V and VI but no need for those, this is the best!
Review of V38:
Now with even better balance than before!
Also contains S P A C E stuff!
No space map scripts, there is VericalSolar map though, and few more maps here on forums containing space terrain.
Best Mod ever made for Civ IV BtS. And it is Still actively being updated.
Impressive mod! Been playing since 2010
I've been playing this mod since around version 9 or so and it just gets better and better. Every once and a while, I may look at another mod, but C2C either has it a version of it, or does it better. This simply does it all.
Biggest mod in the history of gaming. Makes civ a completely new game. And is still under development.
Civilization 4 was already one of my favorites in the series, but this mod made my absolute favorite. Also to top it off the community is extremely helpful and polite.
This mod is an unbelievable intelligent expansion of the original game. Forget civ 5 or 6, go for C2C!
been playing it for years, now,
Caveman 2 Cosmos pits Man against Nature and draws you into an historical simulation like no other. Check out my full review here: https://odingaming.com/2017/05/16/civilization-4-caveman-2-cosmos/
Top Bottom