Resource icon

Choose city tile, set for city! (UI-CityExpansion) 2016-10-05

EUI mod needed!

Updated to v2 at 15th June 2015

This mod is based on whowards UI-Expansion mod and needs his DLL.

With UI-Expansion you get a notification, when a city is able to expand. If you click it, you get into the city screen and you can buy the next plot for free (if it is one of the best plots) or for the half price (if it is one of the other plots).

My feature is a new building, which can be build in any city.
If you built it, whowards mod is active and you can choose the next city tile for this city.
But if you do not have the building, you get the next best city tile automatically for the city.

Without my feature, it could get very annoying if you have alot of cities and every time you have to choose the next tile.
With my feature you are able to choose, which city should expand automatically and which you want to choose the tiles on your own.

The new building can be built right from the start and only costs 2 production, but 1 gold to maintain. You can sell and rebuild it any time you want.

Changelog v2 15th June 2015:
I fixed the following bug:
It could happen in rare cases, that you get the "new tile" notification, which you should only get, when you can choose the next tile, even if you have automatic enabled. This notification does not go away, until you right click it.

Screenshots with EUI active (english and german mixed, played german Civ, deactivated german translation from mod for screenshots):
Build or buy the new building
Now you can click "New City Tile" in the Action Panel
Choose one of the next best tiles for free, or get another for the half price
If you don't have the building in town, you get the next best city tile automatically without any notification, but it is highlighted
Without EUI it looks basically the same, except it's not a buy button with "0", but with "Free".

This is a version compatible to EUI (I just deleted the CityView files, so the ones from EUI are used and it works).

If you want a version without EUI, see the file attached to this post:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13854162#post13854162
Author
Serp
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Serp

Top Bottom