1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Christianity Merge (Historical Religions) 2016-10-05

Christianity Merge (Historical Religions)

1. Tomatekh
    Steam Workshop Link

~~~

This mod functions a little differently than my other Historical Religion themed mods, as it removes 2 in-game religions instead of adding anything new.

The Brave New World expansion split Christianity into 3 denominations: Catholicism, Protestantism, and Eastern Orthodoxy. This mod re-merges the denominations so that Christianity is only represented by a single in-game religion (“Christianity”) identical to how it was represented in the Gods and Kings expansion.

The mod works either stand-alone or as an add-on to my Historical Religion mods. In either case the religious preferences of the civs are correctly updated; with the latter, any additional modded Christian denominations (such as Oriental Orthodoxy) will also be removed.

I know some people preferred G&K’s un-split Christianity, so this mod gives the option to play Brave New World and Historical Religion games as such.

~~~

Note:
    -Requires either the Gods and Kings or the Brave New World expansions.

~~~

Historical Religions (Steam / Civfanatics)
    Historical Religions Edit (Steam / Civfanatics)

~~~

Civfanatics Forum Thread.

Images

1. cmerge_Nee.jpg