Resource icon

Civ 6 Improvements Patch 12

Although there are some powerful policies like Colonization that should be separated, this mod is a must for really enjoying and paying attention to them every few turns
Excellent
I really like your mod, please fix the UI issue though it keeps reverting to the vanilla policies. Also it would be great to add more options for the policies instead of fusing them together, for example the colonization policy. Having to choose from different policies makes the game fun instead of just having one big powerful one.
I like the mod but it seems to mess with UI a lot for some reason. Selecting next production used to close after I select an item to build, now it doesn't. Odd things like this happen but overall it does seem to improve the game. I love the city readout of growth nice. :)
Just what this game needs at the moment. Thank you and keep up the good work. Any chance of modifying the map so it keeps its colour after being discovered? :-)
Man you perfectly got it. I am a huge civ fan (and a skyrim mod creator) and your improvments are very relevant so far. Keep on this good work ! I especially love the way your tweaks stay shy to preserve the game balance, keep it that way always ! cheers & thank you !
Top Bottom