Civ 6 Portugal Civilization  (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia v32.00Beta

There are no words to describe the coolness of this mod, reviving Viriatus's campaing in defense of celtiberia against the romans as Lusitani is just... there are no words to describe. So far I have only tried out the Lusitani and I can't complain, its being a blast.
Playing this mod again after 4 years brings back memories, I remember playing a mirror map-match as João II back then where I became so rich for trading with city-states since classical that by renaissance I simply bought-spamed "Caravelas" and threw them blindly into all the other civs and won the DomVic, it was the most fun I EVER had in civ6.
I'm currently playing as the Lusitani in YNAMP Large Europe alongside with Sukritact's Gauls and its amazing how the two of them naturally love each other (taking that you play as a historically {and agenda-wise} accurate Lusitani) and its fun as hell to join forces with Vercingetorix to keep the Celtic lands uninvaded (helped him retake his capital twice just to keep the romans from expanding/growing and turning towards me, 5head move). I still have to play as João II again and relive the memories but I had to come here and share my thoughts, this mod is awesome... can't recommend it enough.
raen
raen
Thanks for your nice extensive feedback and very glad you like it., Lusitani are really the top of the cake, when it came to mind I rushed to do it. Also have few words to describe what happened along four years, but check out new ship´s graphics (from civ5), specially Caravela Latina and Nau. And since Pastor Lusitano belongs to Lusitani, Portugal will get only one at the start game. Your post is a boost to continue with the mod. Best regards :)
Works well enough for a beta, but some bugs exist such as multiples of the same scientific technologies (displays three Colossus icons in Shipbuilding for example).
raen
raen
Many Thanks! I appreciate your comments. Colossus and others are duplicated/triplicated because I had to triplicate harbor for great explorers , national wonders, projects and others, to be unique for Portugal and each leader, no other pretty way to do it at the moment.
Working great so far, unique ideas which make a different playstyle from the other civs. Looking forward to the cosmetic changes!
raen
raen
Many thanks! You just gave me a boost (civ 6 feature :)). I will add more then cosmetic real soon!
Working perfectly here, it lacks some icons and descriptions but for a beta it's perfect, not experienced any crash, bug or conflict while playing :D
raen
raen
Many Thanks! all your comments in "Discussion" and this review make me go even more forward with this project to add Portuguese.
Top Bottom